Eat Chocolate Every Day with Nutrisystem!

It's not a secret that I love chocolate and I need a little chocolate boost to get me through the day sometimes.  One thing that I love about Nutrisystem is that if I wanted to I could have chocolate everyday.  Even I don't need it that much - but it's a great safety net for me just knowing that it's okay to have a sweet treat everyday.  There are so many chocolate options available that I thought I would share some of my personal favorites with you.

The delicious dessert pictured above is the fudge brownie, its a favorite of both myself and my husband.  One thing that I really like about the desserts is the diversity.  There are cakes, brownies, ice cream, bars, chocolates and more.  If you want to see every dessert that Nutrisystem offers you can view their dessert menu.  If you don't want to take my word for it that a dessert, or any other menu item for that matter, I mention is delicious you can see the ratings of the Nutrisystem community listed next to each dessert.  The ratings are based on a 5 star system so its very easy to tell right away what others think about that menu item.


Below are my favorite chocolate desserts 
available on the Nutrisystem menu.










**************************************************************

If you would like to join me on my Nutrisystem weight loss journey please remember that you can take advantage of some great sales going on right now by calling 1-888-849-4680 or clicking on the special link for Pretty Pink Momma readers http://www.nutrisystem.com/prettypink.



*Nutrisystem has provided myself and my husband with the program free of charge in exchange for my time and commitment to blog about our experience with the Nutrisystem Nation Program.*










Kimberly

Comments

Liz Mays said…
Seriously? You can eat all that? FANTASTIC!
Anonymous said…
YUM!I didnt know they had all that chocolate!
Jack C said…

FÜHRERSCHEIN ONLINE KAUFEN

Thanks For The Content..Really Good