Enjoy 100% Natural Lipton Iced Teas This Summer - Review



Summer is quickly approaching and I am certainly looking forward to fun in the sun!  I can't wait for those care-free lazy days, enjoying a refreshing drink on the patio while I'm watching the kids play in the backyard.  For many this summer that refreshing drink will no doubt be an ice cold, 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea.

I have to admit, I have never been a fan of iced tea.  I actually hate the flavor.  My husband and his family absolutely adore iced tea and they guzzle it all summer long.  In the interest of being a joiner this summer in the family fun I opted in for a review of the new 100% Natural Lipton Iced Teas.  I really wanted to try them because it would be so great to finally enjoy iced tea like the rest of the family.  Plus my hubby loves to try new drinks and I knew that he would more than excited to try a variety of iced teas.


New 100% Natural Lipton® Iced Tea Fast Facts

Lipton Iced Tea has unveiled a new 100% Natural line featuring a simple, all-natural
ingredient list, which includes the finest-quality Lipton tea, real sugar and natural flavors
with no preservatives, no artificial colors and no artificial flavors. Lipton also has two
new delicious diet flavors, free of artificial colors and flavors.


  • Iced Tea with Blueberry Pomegranate: A classic iced tea, made with the finest leaves from around the world, is complemented by a bright blend of natural blueberry and pomegranate flavors for a tea that will wake up your taste buds. 
  • Green Tea with Passionfruit Mango: This tea gets a tropical boost with the addition of natural passionfruit and mango flavors. It’s green tea with a hint of the exotic. 
  • Iced Tea with Lemon: A natural twist on the classic combination of smooth black tea and zesty lemon flavor. A favorite iced tea blend without anything artificial for an exceptional taste. 
  • Green Tea with Citrus: Hints of lemon zest and crisp citrus flavors give this natural green tea a boost for a uniquely refreshing taste. 
  • Diet Green Tea with Watermelon: This new fl avor blends the delicate and refreshing taste of green tea, without the calories, with a fruity hint of watermelon. It’s a light green tea that sums up summer in a sip. 
  • Diet Green Tea with Citrus: Made with natural green tea leaves, this green tea mingles with natural citrus fl avors for a refreshing taste—without the calories.

Nutritional Information: 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea has 50–70 calories per serving, depending on the flavor.  Lipton Diet Green Teas have 0 calories and 0 grams of sugar.

Suggested Retail Price: $.99–$1.59

Lipton Online: www.facebook.com/liptonicedtea, www.twitter.com/lipton

I tried each flavor offered and I was amazed to find that I really liked them all, except one.  The only one I didn't care for was the Iced Tea with Lemon flavor.  It just tasted the most like regular iced tea and I couldn't get over the flavor.  My husband on the other hand loved it and gave it a big thumbs up.  He also really enjoyed all the flavors.  Even the diet flavors, which for him is huge.  I liked the diet flavors too.  I thought that they tasted like a lighter version of the non-diet flavors.  All of them were refreshing but my absolute favorite flavor is the Green Tea with Passionfruit Mango, I was so surprised at how much I really loved it.  I can definitely envision my self kicking back enjoying the summer with this drink in my hand.

In celebration of the new Lipton line of 100% Natural Iced Teas Lipton is treating tea drinkers to summer programming on Pandora internet radio that will allow them to experience music in an unplugged, natural way.  "The Natural Side of Music" will feature interviews from popular artists such as Kelly Clarkson, Usher and Bon Jovi to name a few, sharing what natural music means to them.  To check it out for yourself visit Pandora.com.





Kimberly
*I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Gen-Yknot on behalf of Lipton and received Lipton product samples and a subscription to Pandora One to facilitate my candid review. Gen-Yknot also sent me a promotional item to thank me for my time.*

Comments

SEO wurfel said…
Hi...Now you can get christmas holiday coupon of your favourite Kroger store Kroger servey coupons and can win $5000