Tropicana Juicy Rewards = Affordable Family Fun!




I wanted to share one last post with you regarding the Tropicana Juicy Rewards program. Last week I shared with you the discounts I earned at Massage Envy using my Juicy Rewards and the other day I saved 300 square feet of rainforest by donating my Juicy Rewards points. So, basically I rewarded myself with a massage, the planet and those that inhabit it with more rainforests - now it was time to reward my family.

I was able to use my Juicy Rewards to receive discounts at our local family fun center. We were able to save by enjoying one complimentary mini golf or bounce house pass when we purchased one of equal or greater value. The discount only cost one point, which left the other two points available for donation to save the rainforests. For us this is an awesome way to redeem our points because we take advantage of both the mini golf and the bounce houses. My boys love it and they had such a great time running around and playing.

Well - see for yourself how much fun was had!



Take advantage of those rewards points! Its great to be able to save money on fun family activities that we would spend money on anyways! Saving the extra for the mini golf and the bounce houses gave us more to spend on arcade coins and pizza, which made it a well rounded, super fun day.




Also Don't Forget...





Use the code MOTHE-RHOOD within 6 hours of registering for Juicy Rewards and you'll get one extra bonus point worth $5 in savings immediately!

To get your bonus point:

1. Go to www.tropicana.com

2. Set-up your Tropicana Juicy Rewards account (just takes a minute!)

3. Visit the "Enter Codes" page within the site and get started with MOTHE-RHOOD*

*This one-time use code is valid for new accounts ONLY. Must be entered within 6 hours of creating your account.





*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts.I am working in conjunction with Tropicana and theMotherhood on the Juicy Insider Campaign. I have received free Reward points and were provided cash to use in connection with redemption of the points for the sole purpose of writing an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*


Comments